Tuesday, July 2, 2013

on top of things...?


i was on top of things finally.  or so i thought.

what happened was this.  i was so inspired about what i wanted to blog about a few days ago.  so i did what every gal would do, and started writing down every good and crazy idea.  ideas were just pouring in! it was a good day.  or so i thought.  that list?  i-can't-find-it!  my list.  my sweet list of ideas.  lost.  ugh.

the list was on my iphone, typed up on a note - i think.  what to do?  well, what else but to blog about it and move on.  so i did/will. 


surely it will pop up one day.  unless it was all a dream. 




4 comments:

Sarah Dawneé said...

Oh! How frustrating!

I hope it turns up someday.
But, if not, maybe some of the ideas will float back to you.

Monica said...

Oh nooo...hopefully the ideas will come back to you... I had my entire set of iphone notes disappear recently..hmmm...

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

oh no! I hate when that happens.

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

thank you ladies! it is SO frustrating!!